lunes, abril 07, 2008

All i want is you (U2)

You say you want Diamonds on a ring of gold You say you want Your story to remain untold But all the promises we make From the cradle to the grave When all I want is you You say you'll give me A highway with no one on it Treasure just to look upon it All the riches in the night You say you'll give me Eyes in a moon of blindness A river in a time of dryness A harbour in the tempest But all the promises we make From the cradle to the grave When all I want is you You say you want Your love to work out right To last with me through the night You say you want Diamonds on a ring of gold Your story to remain untold Your love not to grow cold All the promises we break From the cradle to the grave When all I want is you You...all I want is... You...all I want is... You...all I want is... You...
---------------------------------------------------------
Lloré oyendo está canción mientras veia "Reality Bites" con mi hermano. Esta canción me llega hasta los tuétanos. La voz de Bono y la guitarra de The Edge en esta canción fueron simpemente hechas para mí.